Would you like to become a member?
MEMBERS & DONORS
Being a member of Be in Africa NGO means active support in actions to reduce the poverty, invest in Education and keeping in touch with the projects and the community in Uganda.
In Be in Africa we support all children and families within the community through collective efforts. That means you do not support one child or family, but all.
How your money is spent
– Development and implementation of the Community Projects.
– Paying school fees and school dues.
– To run day-to-day organisational work.
– To communicate and sensitize about the real situation within the communities in Uganda abroad.
– To support volunteers and volunteering work.
How to become a member of Be in Africa
We request you to provide us with your personal contact and bank details to make your donation, and to choose the amount you wish to contribute monthly. You can contact us through the web, by phone at +34 692040045 / +34 691170011, or by sending us an e-mail: email@example.com